We were delighted to host the Elite Business 100 Awards Evening, held on Friday, 17th March, at the Tower Hotel, London.
It was the perfect opportunity to celebrate and recognise the EB100, bringing together industry experts, entrepreneurs, and executives, to celebrate their successes, network and share their entrepreneurial insight.
The awards evening celebrated exceptional performance, exemplary customer service, diversity and inclusion, sustainability, innovation, and leadership.
Congratulations to the winners:
- Elite Business Top 100 SME Business No. 1 Winner: Cotswold Fayre
- Vodafone Business Exceptional Performance of the Year Award: Join Talent
- Elite Business TOP 100 Start-Up of the Year Award: Nourished
- Elite Business Top 100 Diversity and Inclusion Award: Curious Universe
- Elite Business Innovation of the Year Award: Mattress Online
- Elite Business Top 100 Sustainability of the Year Award: Bird & Blend Tea Co
- Elite Business SME of the Year Award: Join Talent
“We are thrilled to honour the EB100 and winners,” said Scott English, Brand Director of Elite Business. “These SMEs have made remarkable contributions to their industries, and their success stories serve as an inspiration to us all. We are proud to celebrate their accomplishments and look forward to seeing what they will achieve in the future.”
We continue the celebrations at the England v Ukraine game at Club Wembley on March 26th, which will be another superb opportunity for the EB100 winners to network and meet the judges, including Charlie Mullins OBE, Founder & Former CEO of Pimlico Plumbers and Piers Linney, Former investor on BBC’s Dragon’s Den and Founder of small business service provider, Moblox.
Entries for EB100 2024 Awards open on the 1st October 2023. For more information on how to apply, please Click here