The community is underpinned by a strong No-Sales ethos, so that founders connect with each other in a safe environment, and by a culture of Give-and-Get, which ensures sharing challenges, but also contributing to helping other members.
Helm members are exclusively founders of scaleups, with an average annual revenue of £21m, and ranging from £1m to >£200m.
Helm members benefit from peer-to-peer support under Chatham House rule, and under absolute confidentiality in Forum.
Membership to the Club includes:
- In-person events:
– Roundtables (general and also sector-specific)
– Special guest dinners – recent guests include Joe Foster (founder of REEBOK), Archie Norman (M&S chairman), and many others
– Socials – Members meet other founders in quarterly socials, wine tastings, golf days, and many other networking opportunities
– Workshops: Powerful sessions to help growth your business, without sponsors
- FORUM: Members are matched into a group of eight members and a chair who facilitates the sessions, and meet monthly in a 3-hour session to support and advise each other under absolute confidentiality. This acts as second non-executive advisory board, ensuring accountability and inspiration.
- Online events: Join online or watch on demand!
- Access special interest groups: Sector-specific roundtables and additional support.
- Many other benefits: Lots more including Coffee Roulette (random introductions), Concierge Help for introductions to other members, regular check-in calls in order to access additional support, and much more!
Find out more about Helm and joining the Club here: