The Supper Club
Since 2003, The Supper Club have enabled thousands of founders and CEOs to realise their growth ambitions by:
- Bringing the right members together at the right time to support each other in their journeys by sharing the hard-learned lessons along the way.
- Help members find the knowledge and connections they need to make better decisions and spend their time more wisely.
- Supporting them at all stages of the entrepreneur lifecycle, from scale to sale and beyond.
The Supper Club is highly valued for the quality and diversity of its membership, event experiences and pro-active personal support.
The Club is about ‘Give and Get’: we ask our members to support each other by openly sharing their experiences and learnings, as that then helps each other grow
- The emphasis is on peer-to-peer learning, which is focused on saving business owners time and money
- We aim to provide an enjoyable and inspiring way to save time and money, source useful business contacts and to discover breakthroughs
- Although overt selling is frowned upon, it is not uncommon for our members to uncover business opportunities with their fellow members and we do curate groups where they sell to similar clients to help support their business development