Work on Wheels
Work on Wheels have completely re-engineered and re-fitted a fleet of Mercedes Vianos, transforming them into luxurious office environments for up to 4 people to travel within London and the UK.
Each mobile office is equipped with the latest technology to enable passengers to work, hold private meetings on the move and stay in touch with colleagues and the office.
These features include:
• Fully sound proofed for a "whisper quiet" environment
• 4G/3G WiFi connectivity for smartphones, laptops and tablets
• On-board PC with two integrated monitors
• Driver in a separate compartment
• B&O premium sound system
• 4 240 volt sockets for charging or running other equipment
• Conference call facilities
• Rear air conditioning
• TV/DVD Player
• One shot "white out" rear windows for privacy
• Board table
Work on Wheels also provides highly trained drivers, all of whom are not only trained chauffeurs but are also fully trained in the use of the equipment each vehicle contains. Specialist drivers with security skills are also available upon request.
So if you value your time and need maximise your productivity whilst on the move, Work on Wheels' mobile offices are the perfect solution.
"The long term value far exceeded the hire cost" - CEO of Argentous Private Equity
Contact: Mark Strachan
- Telephone: +44 7802 408133