follow us on twitter @elitebizmag find us on facebook connect with us on linkedin 


We provide SMEs with Selective Invoice Finance (SIF) which allows businesses to choose if and when they finance their invoice(s) without entering into a contract. This means that clients receive up to 85% of the invoice value as soon as they raise it. Once GapCap receive payment from the end-debtor, we immediately repay the remaining 15% – minus a small fee of 2-4%.


SIF is a fast and transparent pay-as-you-go structure which allows the client complete flexibility along with no contract tie-in no hidden fees, no minimum commitment, and no termination fee.



Our Partners

Event Media Partners